- International Students
Important Links & Forms
- Complete FAFSA online (use MMC code 003504)
- Need Help Completing FAFSA? ("7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA")
- Apply for an FSA User ID
- Apply for Federal Direct Student Loans
- Parent Plus Loan Pre-Approval
- Student Release of Information (FERPA)
- United Methodist Nomination
- NSLDS-Access your Student Loans
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
- Loan Repayment Information
- Consortium Agreement
- IRS Tax Transcript Request
- Student Complaint Policy
- Re-admission Form
Tax Verification Forms
If your FAFSA is selected for review in a process called "verification", you will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office requesting one or more of these forms. Please only complete the forms requested.
- Tax Verification Information and Instructions
- Tax Verification Form
- Child Support Paid Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
- V5/Aggregate Custom Form
- Household Resources Form
For families that file a Tax Extension:
- You must submit IRS form 4868 or IRS approval to extend beyond October 15 deadline.
- W-2 for each source of employment income.
- Signed statement by a self-employed individual certifying amount of AGI & U.S. income tax paid.
- Once the taxes are filed, MMC requires the tax transcripts or IRS Data Retrieval Tool be submitted.
Dual Enrollment Grant for High School students
Please fax or mail completed forms to
Martin Methodist College
Attn: Financial Aid
433 West Madison Street
Pulaski, TN 38478