- Campus Life
- Student Accounts
Welcome to the Martin Methodist Clinic
625 West Madison Street, Pulaski, TN 38478
#3338 or 931.424.7338
At the Martin Methodist Clinic we know that you don't have time to be sick. That is why it is our mission to provide high quality, affordable health care to Martin Methodist College with an emphasis on prevention and health promotion. Independently and in collaboration with health care professionals and other individuals, our Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of primary care services. Please see below for a partial list of services. Walk-ins are always welcome.
The last day the clinic will be open for this semester is Thursday December 15th. We will reopen on Monday January 9Th . Be sure to make an appointment to come see us if you need any medicine refilled prior to the Christmas/New Year’s break. Call for an appointment @ 424-7338, or as always, walk-ins welcome.
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 1:00–5:00 pm
Closed on Fridays
Experienced Nurse Practitioners
Not only does the clinic provide exceptional healthcare but you also have local access to experienced Family Nurse Practitioners.
Click here to see their 5-star reviews.
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries.
- Prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Managing patients' overall care.
- Counseling on health promotion, disease prevention, and other concerns.
- Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
- Diagnosis and management of high blood pressure
- Diagnosis and management of diabetes
- Referrals to specialty care as appropriate
- Annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Women’s health
Testing done at clinic
Cost for office visits