From Nashville, Tennessee
- Travel I-65 south, take exit 22 and turn left (31A south) toward Pulaski.
- On 31A travel about 12 miles to Pulaski City Limits.
- At the traffic light, 31A intersects with 31 South. (Shell gas station to your left – Exxon to your right).
- Turn left (south) and travel to the town square (courthouse) (bearing to the right at the split).
- At the third light, (West Madison Street) turn right, straight at the four way stop and you will enter through the College gate entrance.
- Additional Parking can be found in the back of Colonial hall off West Jefferson.
From Huntsville, Alabama
- Take I-65 North to I-64 West.
- Turn Right on 11 and head into Pulaski.
- 11 T-s into College Street (also 64)
- Cross the street at the Walgreens.
- Turn right at Flower Street.
- Turn left onto 5th street at the College Library.
- Turn right on West Madison Street and you will find yourself at Colonial Hall and the front of campus. Additional Parking can be found in the back of Colonial hall off West Jefferson.