COVID 19 ALERTS
The college administration is monitoring daily the status of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
Due to the Governor’s Executive Order Directing Tennesseans to Stay Home Unless Engaged in Essential Activities, Martin Methodist College has updated our “Safe at Home” measures for the campus community.
MMC COVID-19 NOTIFICATIONS:
- MMC COVID 19 Notification 3/2/2020
- MMC COVID 19 Notification 3/5/2020
- MMC COVID 19 Notification 3/11/2020
- MMC COVID 19 Myths and Facts 3/31/2020
- MMC Fall Opening Press Release - 5/7/2020
- MMC Phased Reopening (staff) - 5/7/2020
- Presidential Update - 4/24/20
- Presidential Update - 2/28/2020
- Presidential Update - 3/10/2020
- Presidential Update - 3/11/2020
- Presidential Update - 3/12/2020
- Presidential Update Student - 3/12/2020
- Presidential Update - 3/16/2020
- COVID 19 Tips for the week - 5/8/2020
- COVID 19 Tips for the week - 4/20/2020
- COVID 19 Tips for the week - 4/6/2020
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- We ask that all members of our community take steps to ensure that we all stay as healthy as possible, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing dishes, glasses and utensils.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Especially before eating or preparing food, after going to the bathroom and after you are around someone sick.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap & water are not available.
For questions, please contact Daniel McMasters, Vice President for Student Affairs, at email@example.com.