COVID 19 INTERIM MEASURES
While we appreciate what faculty, staff, and students have done to help protect the campus, we need to implement the following interim measures in an attempt to curb the spread of COVID-19 on Campus. We will reassess the interim measures on November 5, 2020.
- All Student Meetings (study groups, organizations, informal gatherings, etc.) will be limited to 6 people.
- All other student meetings must be virtual.
- Limit all Campus Activities and Student Organization activities/events to 10 people.
- All other Campus Activities and Student activities/events must be virtual.
- Avoid Carpooling with large groups. When riding in a vehicle with someone outside your family unit, wear your mask at all times.
- Residential Life programs will be limited to 10 people.
- All other programs will move to virtual or distanced programming exclusively.
- No Visitation for 1 week.
- The Student Life House Kitchen will be closed.
- Shut down the outdoor volleyball court and basketball.
- Limit of 2 people per table at each picnic table.
- The Dining Hall will limit its seating.
- All guests must be approved before arrival by area Vice President.
- Athletics will be implementing sport specific participation restrictions.
For questions, please contact Daniel McMasters, Vice President for Student Affairs and Professor of Human Performance and Physical Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office: 931-424-7334, Cell: 931-242-7713