MARTIN METHODIST COLLEGE SESQUICENTENNIAL
2019-2020 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
2019 - Schedule of Events
NOV 21 - THANKSGIVING AROUND THE WORLD
• Celebration of Our International Student Body
DEC 5 - CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE
• Christmas trees of the decades displayed on Martin campus Nov. 18th - Dec. 5th. Christmas tree winners announced Dec. 6th.
2020 - Schedule of Events
JAN 16 - WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH
FEB 7-9 - BLACK HISTORY MONTH
• Friday Feb 7 - Lena Brown Prince and the John Birdsong Jazz Band
• Saturday Feb 8 - Lunch with distinguished keynote speaker
• Saturday Feb 8 - "Boycott" Play in the evening
• Sunday Feb 9 - Worship Service
FEB 21-22 - HOMECOMING WEEKEND
• Friday Feb 21 - Welcoming Reception at Reveille
• Saturday Feb 22 - Hall of Famers Through the Decades
•"All Sesquicentennial Team" Athletics Luncheon
• Unveiling of Timeline
• Afternoon: Women's & Men's basketball games
MAR 20-21 - RELIGION AND MUSIC
• Reach-Outs; Milestones; Day Break; Richland Creek
APR 17-21 - 150TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
• Community wide event, lunch on the campus green, block party
• Time capsule burial
APR 25 - CELEBRATION LUNCHEON
MAY 8-9 - GRADUATION WEEKEND
MAY 13-23 - LONDON - JOHN WESLEY TOUR - LEARN MORE!
*Details for each event coming soon
Martin Methodist College Wants to Visit You!
To further celebrate our College’s 150th birthday, we are excited to send Martin Methodist College representatives to you, your churches, and your organizations as a part of our new outreach initiative. For more information and to possibly arrange a visit please click here.