- About the Library
- Archived Yearbooks
- Course Reserves
- New Additions
- Evaluating Websites
- Inter-Library Loan Request
- Library Catalogs
- Library Feedback
- 2019 Library Survey
- Martin Methodist Marine Biology Collection
- eBook Collection
- Praxis Resources
- Research Assistance
- Student Library Account
- Nursing Resources
- Registrar’s Office
The chemistry major prepares students who desire to enter graduate or professional study in chemistry, and provides the requisite education in chemistry for medical school, dental school, and other health-related fields. Students may also choose to minor in chemistry.
- Students will be able to apply the fundamental principles of chemistry.
- Students will demonstrate chemical problems solving, critical thinking, and analytical reasoning.
- Students will be able to design, carry out, record, and analyze experiments in the laboratory using a variety of laboratory skills.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively through oral and written reports.
- Students will have the chemistry skills and knowledge which are required for career opportunities in industry, graduate school, or professional school.
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry Forensics Emphasis
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry Biochemistry Emphasis
To view the curriculum in its entirety and total hours required, visit here.