- About the Library
- Archived Yearbooks
- Course Reserves
- New Additions
- Evaluating Websites
- Inter-Library Loan Request
- Library Catalogs
- Library Feedback
- Library Survey
- Martin Methodist Marine Biology Collection
- eBook Collection
- Praxis Resources
- Research Assistance
- Student Library Account
- Nursing Resources
- Registrar’s Office
Deadline March 1st - Applications to the BSN Program, RN to BSN Program, & the LPN to BSN Program.
Late applications are accepted; placement of qualified candidates will be made; based on openings available in the entering class.
The RN-BSN Program consists of six courses with the option of online or in the classroom for most of those. The application deadline is March 1st of each year.
Nursing program graduates will be prepared as generalists for entry-level practice to meet the following competency outcomes:
- Systems Thinking. The systems theory supports critical thinking, clinical reasoning, and clinical judgment and undergirds every decision, clinical and non-clinical, in the provision of safe patient care.
- Professionalism. The graduate demonstrates the desire and ability to maintain the profession of nursing in a complex and changing environment as required to care for self, the patient, and society.
- Clinical Competency. The graduate will demonstrate mastery of core nursing knowledge and clinical competency to enter into generalist nursing practice.
- Compassionate Care. The graduate will establish meaningful caring relationships with intentional thoughts and actions for the benefit of others and by doing so is buoyed professionally and spiritually.
If you have question please call 931-424-4663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for additional Nursing Resources.