Students who hold an Associate of Science or an Associate of Arts degree from a Tennessee Community College or from a senior institution within the state that is designed for transfer to a baccalaureate program at a senior institution will be admitted with junior standing.  All others will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis.

Tennessee Transfer Pathways

Transfer Guides


Martin Methodist College

433 West Madison St.
Pulaski, TN 38478

Title IX Information