- International Students
Martin Methodist Application Procedure
We appreciate your interest in Martin Methodist College.
Before you begin the application process there are a few things we would like to point out.
- When you click on the link at the bottom of this page you will be directed to the Application Portal.
- If this is your first time to the portal click on the “Create An Account” link. Be sure to write down your Username and password.
- You do not need to fill out the application all in one sitting. This is a site you will use often as a student at MMC.
Application Portal example pictured above.
As you work through your application once inside the MMC portal, you may have questions for the Martin Methodist staff.
The portal offers a tab titled “Have Questions” as pictured below.
- As you complete your application you will be asked to provide an email address along with other important information.
- After you complete your application and submit it, your application will be accepted.
- You will receive an email message from the MMC Admissions Office.
- Make sure you communicate with our Admissions Office after submitting your application.
- The information you provide in this Question and Answer Section will ensure you receive a Martin Methodist email address once you become a Student.