- International Students
Martin Methodist College offers a variety of online courses to help you start your education, stay on track with your degree or get ahead in your pursuit of a college education. Enrollment is open for multiple sessions.
Advantages of Online Learning
- Is a cost effective way of taking classes
- Will help ensure that you graduate on time
- Can impact your Grade Point Average
- Transferring credits is an easier process
- Students continue to learn from professors they already know
- Students can continue to fulfill their seasonal job responsibilities
- Provides flexibility so students can still enjoy their summer vacation
What financial aid is available?
92% of Martin Methodist students receive some type of financial aid to assist with expenses. Types of financial aid include but are not limited to:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Workforce Investment Act Grant
- Tennessee HOPE Scholarship – non-traditional component
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation Grant (TSAC)
- Federal Student Loan Programs
- Employee tuition reimbursement programs
For more information or to apply for state and federal grants, click here! (Use MMC code 003504)
For students over the age of 21 the ACT exam is not required and the GED is accepted; however, placement testing may be required.
For more information please contact Abby Stanton, 931-363-9800 ext 9813, email@example.com.