8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND HOMECOMING 2019
Attending MMC’s homecoming will be rewarding and memorable. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of something fantastic. It’s so fantastic here are eight reasons why you should attend.
- Attend the Darryl Worley concert!!! Buy tickets here, brownpapertickets.com/event/3920754
- Alumni Reception held Feb. 9, 2019, at the Gault Fine Arts Building, 5:30 to 6:30PM. martinmethodist.edu/alumni/events
- Support our 2019 Sports Hall of Fame Inductees at their presentation during the Homecoming Women’s Basketball Game Halftime.
- You’ll be able to network. Did you know 60-80% of jobs are found through networking? Along with meeting new friends you can capitalize on the MMC relationship connecting with fellow students, faculty, and alumni.
- MMC Swag! MMCbookstore.com/home.aspx
- Attend sporting events. Cheer on school athletics. Homecoming weekend is truly entertaining. Goredhawks.com
- Support Giles County and Martin Methodist College. Great accommodations and attractions in the area, gilescountychamber.com
- Have fun! Reconnect with old friends and teachers. Show your school pride.