In 1998, Martin Methodist College purchased 44 acres along East College Street, one mile from campus, to develop a sports complex. Phase II in that development, following the initial creation of the RedHawks’ championship soccer field more than 10 years ago, is now complete, and includes...
- lighted softball and baseball fields
- dual outdoor batting cages
- an all-purpose intramural field
- restrooms and concessions building for the soccer field
- press boxes for baseball and softball and a multi-level press box for soccer
- 200 asphalt and lined parking spaces
- and a 14,000-square-foot indoor practice facility housing locker rooms, sports medicine room, coaches’ offices, restrooms, laundry room and turf room
Now, with the completion of Phase II, comes opportunities. We invite you to join the team as we embark on The ‘M’ United, the Campaign for the East Campus. Visit our giving opportunities page to learn what your donation will mean for our current athletes and future RedHawks.
We encourage you to make an appointment to tour the beautiful East Campus Athletic Complex, and let us show you what a first-class sports environment looks like . . . and how you can get involved! For more information contact Jeff Bain at 931.363.9872, firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to https://www.martinmethodist.edu/athletics/ways-to-give-athletics/give.
To download or view a PDF on the East Campus Campaign click here.
Located at 1238 E. College Street, Pulaski, TN 38478. (The address can be a little confusing when using Google Maps. The current address in Google Maps shows the business next door to the athletic park entrance.)