- Martin Serves
Service Learning is a course-based teaching methodology that helps students learn and develop through active engagement in organized service experiences combined with structured time for reflection, fostering academic learning, personal growth, and civic responsibility.
Resources for Faculty
- Service-Learning Faculty Information Sheet
- Faculty Service Learning Mini Grant Application
- Faculty Service-Learning Handbook
- Service-Learning Student Pre-Survey
- Service-Learning Student Post-Survey
- Campus Compact
- National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Cooperation for National and Community Service
For more information regarding Service Learning, please contact the Faculty Service Learning Liaison, Shanna Hanes, at email@example.com .