This Student Mail Redirect Program is subject the following Terms and Conditions:
1. For students that are graduating, not returning, or will be away during the summer only, this Student Mail Redirect application is valid for a period of ninety (90) calendar days from the date it is submitted to Campus Services, is non-renewable and cannot be modified once it is submitted.
2. Only USPS Priority Mail Express, USPS Priority Mail, and USPS First Class Mail can be forwarded with exception of USPS Standard Mail and USPS Non-Profit Standard Mail that has an ancillary service endorsement (i.e. Address Service Requested, Forwarding Service Requested, or Change Service Requested.)
3. USPS Parcel Select, USPS Standard Post, USPS Library Mail, USPS Media Mail, and letters and packages received through UPS, FedEx Express, and FedEx Ground cannot be forwarded. Further, such packages shipped via UPS Mail Innovations, UPS Basic, UPS Standard, UPS SurePost, FedEx SmartPost, DHL Global Mail, or any other work share partner that provided pickup, transport, and delivery of any package to any Postal Services terminal or Destination delivery Unit (DDU) with the sole intention of final delivery being made by the United States Postal Service (USPS) are also ineligible for forwarding. All ineligible items will be collectively packaged and shipped at the college’s expense when volume permits. Ineligible items can be shipped at random times with no predetermined shipping schedule.
4. Participants in the Student Mail Redirect Program may in their sole discretion come by the Martin Hall Mailroom to pick up any ineligible letters and packages whenever the Mailroom is open.
5. Eligible items will be forwarded Monday through Friday only, excluding holidays. We cannot forward or ship on weekends.
Campus Services at Martin Methodist College reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Additional terms, conditions, restrictions, and exclusions may apply.