- Student Accounts
- Campus Life
Welcome to the Martin Methodist Clinic
625 West Madison Street, Pulaski, TN 38478
#3338 or 931.424.7338
At the Martin Methodist Clinic we know that you don't have time to be sick. That is why it is our mission to provide high quality, affordable health care to Martin Methodist College with an emphasis on prevention and health promotion. Independently and in collaboration with health care professionals and other individuals, our Nurse Practitioners provide a full range of primary care services. Please see below for a partial list of services.
Be sure to make an appointment to come see us if you need any medicine refilled prior to holidays such as Christmas/New Year’s break. Call for an appointment @ 931-424-7338, or email email@example.com. We do our best to accommodate walk-ins.
Clinic Appointments for Spring Hours
- Monday - 10:00am - 12:00 & 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Tuesday - 12:30 - 4:15pm
- Wednesday - 9:00am - 11:30am
- Thursday - 12:30 - 4:15pm
- Closed on Fridays
Note: The clinic be open from 9Am to 12PM - Thursday, Jan 30th.
Appointments are encouraged.
Experienced Nurse Practitioners
Not only does the clinic provide exceptional healthcare but you also have local access to experienced Family Nurse Practitioners.
- Ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and x-rays.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries.
- Prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Managing patients' overall care.
- Counseling on health promotion, disease prevention, and other concerns.
- Educating patients on disease prevention and positive health and lifestyle choices.
- Diagnosis and management of high blood pressure
- Diagnosis and management of diabetes
- Referrals to specialty care as appropriate
- Annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Women’s health
- Colds, flu
- Sore throat
- Minor burns, cuts and abrasions
- Pink eye, conjunctivitis
- Ear aches
- Stomach viruses
- Abdominal pain with referral to physician as appropriate
- Strains, sprains
- Bladder infections
- Skin problems
- Patient education with all visits
- Birth control
- Allergy shots
- Influenza vaccinations
Testing Done at Clinic
- Rapid test for strep
- Blood sugar
- Pregnancy test
Counselor on Site
Desiree Stone - Taking appointments only on Monday and Wednesday afternoons starting at 12:00pm.
All appointments can be requested by phone or email.
Cost for Office Visits
- No cost to MMC Students & Employees